- 125 Tabs - COMB P (6X)
- 125 Tabs - COMB P (6X) Poor Circulation
- Poor circulation causing aching feet and legs and allied conditions.
- For people who spend much of the day standing, particularly standing still, aching feet and tired legs are a common phenomenon.
- For the temporary relief of:Chilblains, aching feet & legs & muscular pain.
- Each tablet contains equal amounts of 6x:Calc fluor (Calcium flouride)Calc phos (Calcium phosphate)Kali phos (Potassium phosphate)Mag phos (Magnesium phosphate)
- Dosage:Adults: 1 tablet, Children: 1/2 tablet, Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Directions:Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed