- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- • Supports healthy immune system function
- • Aids in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- • Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium, a healthy diet, and regular exercise
Natural Factors SunVitamin D3 provides a convenient, high-potency dose of vitamin D as cholecalciferol to help prevent vitamin D deficiency, and for the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 is the natural form of this vital nutrient and is most effective at raising blood levels of active vitamin D.
- Vitamin D plays a key role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, two minerals that are vital for proper bone mineralization and turnover.
- Vitamin D is also required for the body’s innate and adaptive & immune & responses.
- Each tablet or softgel delivers a single 2500 IU (62.5 mcg) dose of vitamin D3 for convenient maintenance of adequate vitamin D levels in people who are deficient due to a low dietary intake, minimal sun exposure, or inadequate absorption.
- When combined with an adequate calcium intake, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, vitamin D3 helps reduce the risk of developing the brittle, weak bones of osteoporosis.
- SunVitamin D3 2500 IU is certified non-GMO and is available as tablets or softgels in multiple sizes. This formula contains no artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners, and is suitable for use during pregnancy and while nursing an infant.
Medicinal Ingredients Each softgel contains: Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2500 IU (62.5 mcg)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic flaxseed oil.
Recommended Use: Vitamin D intake, when combined with sufficient calcium, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis in people with vitamin D deficiency. Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Directions: Recommended adult dose (18 years old and above): 1 softgel daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. To be taken with an adequate intake of calcium. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have kidney disorders, if you take other vitamin D supplements, multivitamin supplements containing vitamin D, or products containing vitamin D analogues, or any prescription medications, including antacids, anticonvulsants, digoxin, cholestyramine, colestipol, mineral oil, steroids, statins, or thiazide diuretics. 15–20 mcg (600–800 IU) of vitamin D per day is adequate for most individuals. Consult a health care practitioner to determine if you would benefit from additional vitamin D before taking this product. Do not use this product if you have hypercalcemia and/or hypercalciuria. Stop use and consult your health care practitioner if weakness, fatigue, drowsiness, headache, lack of appetite, dry mouth, metallic taste, nausea, vomiting, vertigo, ringing in the ears, lack of coordination, and muscle weakness (which are early symptoms of hypercalcemia) occur, or if you have any other side effects. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.