Our UTI Clear is a tincture formula that is used as a urinary tract antiseptic to help relieve benign urinary tract infections.
- Featuring golden rod, an anti-inflammatory urinary tract antiseptic, and juniper, a gentle diuretic with antimicrobial properties
- With dandelion, a powerful diuretic and liver tonic
- Includes horsetail, a urinary anti-infective herb that reduces stones and tones the walls of the bladder and urethra
- Complemented by hydrangea, a calming herb that prevents urinary stones, and the antiseptic qualities of echinacea and yarrow
- Also with marshmallow, whose mucilaginous properties soothe inflammation of the genito-urinary tract
- Medicinal (per 1 ml): Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, whole plant) 0.16 ml (1:1, QCE 160 mg fresh OR 1:3.5, QCE 46 mg dry) Juniper (Juniperus communis, fruit) 0.15 ml (1:3, QCE 50 mg) Golden Rod (Solidago canadensis, flowering top) 0.12 ml (1:2, QCE 60 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 30 mg dry) Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis, root) 0.12 ml (1:1.85, QCE 65 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 30 mg dry) Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia, root and rhizome) 0.12 ml (1:4, QCE 30 mg) Hydrangea (Hydrangea arborescens, root and rhizome) 0.12 ml (1:4, QCE 30 mg) Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, top) 0.11 ml (1:4, QCE 27.5 mg) Yarrow (Achillea millefolium, flower) 0.10 ml (1:4, QCE 25 mg)
- Non-Medicinal: Distilled water Alcohol Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
- Adults: Take 2 ml (60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.